1.    #1  
    Thinking ahead department: wondering if all the accessories for the T650 will be outdated by the time the next gen Treo comes out. For example, I'd hate to buy a new case and/or crade YET AGAIN if the form factor changes...
    ###
    Well, I do hope they'll change the way the charger plugs in. Maybe make it more standard like what Sprint uses, the barrel or something bigger. But the charger plug on the 650 sucks in my opinion.
    I wouldn't mind if the Treo is a little bit wider...new case is what...$30? Worth it.
    Wider? I don't think I'd go for that. One of the keys to the Treo is the size, that's what some people don't like about the Pocket PC PDAs. Their size, is a mitigating factor. I like the Treo as is, if it were bigger, I'd probably go get a Pocket PC then.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    My vote for form factor would be a flip. I would also like to see BT technology leveraged more. I would like to see the phone designed with BT in mind right from the start. For example, if a wireless headset is included in the package right from the start, there really isn't any need for a phone form factor at all. You can even eleminate the headset speaker. Similar design changes could be made for the keyboard and possibly the display. The phone itself would simply contain the radios, processor, & memory.

Barring all that, I would most like the next version to be lighter.