1.    #1  
    I wonder why PalmOne did not include a case for the 650. My 600 came with a nice little black case. I don't particularly like any of the 3rd party cases for the Treo. Nutshell's is nice, but darnit, it's expensive
    Well a few reasons are as follows.

1) They wanted to keep the price the same as the original, so corners had to be cut.

2) I don't know many people that used that case to house their Treo. It wasn't protection enough for a $600 phone/PDA.

3) Money....
    Quote Originally Posted by YK010181
    Well a few reasons are as follows.

1) They wanted to keep the price the same as the original, so corners had to be cut.

2) I don't know many people that used that case to house their Treo. It wasn't protection enough for a $600 phone/PDA.

3) Money....
    It offers a lot more protection than many cases offered
    Honestly, that's your single opinion. There's a reason why so many people are spending a bunch of money on cases. Also there was a poll that said those who owned Treo smartphones, bought the most cases. There's a reason why. If the palmOne slip case was "so" good, then more people would be going to eBay and buying them, since they're so cheap. I don't know what cases you've seen, but the case I own, as well as many I've seen, offer WAY more protection and hold the phone in the cases better.
    From what i read in a pc world magazine it is because most treo users prefered to buy a case from third parties.
    It would have been nice to have a case included to use temporarily...while searching for that non-exsistent "perfect" case. :-(
    For me I actually prefer to buy a case first party / OEM. I've always been like that, to me third party cases are usually not as perfect fitting as they could be. The case I have now is third-party and though it fits, it wasn't designed for a Treo.....so it's not perfect.