Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    ... it would be to make the Reset button reachable from the outside. I expect I'm going to break the back cover with all these removals just to reset! What was P1 thinking???

Wo
    It's a little disturbing that you need to reset your device so often.

Is your device freezing? If not, there are plenty of free programs that let you reset your device through software.

If you're really desperate, you could drill a hole through your back cover plate.
    Memory, memory, memory
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Stick - I thought of drilling a hole, too, but I suspect it would, er, void my warranty.

treo2die - no, in my case, it's not memory. I just over-soup the thing so encounter conflicts, etc., that I have to work out via warm resets.

What software will enable me not to break my back?

TIA.

Wo
    uninstall manager allows you to reset the device .. I know there are others that are probably free but I haven't looked into anything else but sadly I have been removing the back because of some software confliict that I haven't quite put my finger on yet keeps freezing my phone when I get an sms...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Crash is good if the Treo freezes at http://www.79bmedia.de/content/view/12/46/
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Thanks, guys. Do you know if Crash and ResetMe can work together w/o conflict?
    I have both loaded and they work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by wocius
    Thanks, guys. Do you know if Crash and ResetMe can work together w/o conflict?

Now, that would be funny! IF apps to reset after a crash causes the 650 to crash, that would rock!
    Zlauncher has an icon you can add to its toolbar. You only need a stylus or finger.
    I would make it bullet-proof...so I wouldn't have to cover its beauty with these sub-par cases. :-(