1.    #1  
    I have a real problem here. My phone keeps resetting itself whenever I try to turn the phone on (i.e. hold down the red phone button to turn the phone mode on). This has happened before, and the only solution I can come up with is to do a hard reset, but then if I restore all my stuff using BackupBuddyVFS, the same problem occurs. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

- marc
    I am having the same problem. I just downloaded the Cingular 1.15 update to enable my phone to work with my new bluetooth enabled car. I don't think the soft reset when turning on phone is related. I was able to do a manual soft reset to fix it but that only lasted for 2 days. Wont work again, and I am very frustrated. Any help would be much appreciated.
  3.    #3  
    I don't know about Cingular, but my problem was related to the enable network time bug (i.e. when the phone was trying to pick up the current date/time via the network, it was causing the crash). When I turned off the enable network time option and turned on the phone, it worked fine...hope this helps....
  4. cng
    My Treo turns on phone automatically after Hotsync but after phone turns on it gives me an error. My Treo is becoming quite buggy. I am learning how to avoid these problems though. Simply just turn on phone before Hotsync but obviously this would not work for you.

BTW, this means you cant use the radios right now?!