1.    #1  
    May 7th 2005
    Itzkitz Ltd, the Hong Kong based accessories company introduces its new range of products for the Palmone Treo 600 & 650 Smart phones.
    The Treokitz range is designed to accommodate the needs of the discerning Treo user. Each kit contains a hand crafted, hard-shell leather case, an ultra clear screen protector, a retractable sync charge cable & a headphone adapter that converts the Treos 2.5mm jack to a standard 3.5mm jack.
    “When selecting the items to include in the Treokitz, we focused on protection & connectivity to enhance the mobile experience” said John Marshall, Managing Director of Itzkitz Ltd. “We feel the Treokitz includes essential items for all Treo owners & offers terrific value at US$49.99”
    The hard shell leather offers protection whilst remaining stylish & the removable belt clip gives users more options of how they want to carry their Treo.
    With screen protection a priority for most Treo users, the included Ultra-Clear screen protector is of the highest quality & maintains the vivid colors of the Treo screen with the added benefit of being washable & reusable.
    Adding a retractable cable is a handy solution for those who like to travel light & it slips easily into a pocket or briefcase or can be used as a spare at home or in the office.
    “We were happy with the items listed in the kit but then decided we couldn’t let it ship without a headphone adapter, so now we’ve included one” said Marshall.
    The Treokitz are available for purchase & will be shipping from 12th May, for further details, visit www.itzkitz.com.
    About Itzkitz Ltd
    Itzkitz is headquartered in Hong Kong and led by a leading mobile industry executive with over 10 years of business experience in providing quality solutions for many of the world's largest mobile computing companies.
    The Itzkitz team is dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and delivering products of outstanding form, function, and quality at an affordable price.
    Nice case
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    The case looks like the Vaja T65 but is much less expensive. Nice to have the sync/charge cable, screen protector and headphone adapter included as well. I think this will give makers of Vaja a run for their money.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Seems to be a nice package. I prefer a flap that covers the screen and no belt clip. SO I went with the case from ebcases.com

I hope Itzkitz considers making an aftermarket cradle for the Treo 650 that support audio and allows the treo to fit in the cradle while keeping its case on.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    The case looks like the Vaja T65 but is much less expensive. Nice to have the sync/charge cable, screen protector and headphone adapter included as well. I think this will give makers of Vaja a run for their money.

Definitely looks on the website like the Vaja, but I would doubt it could be as nicely crafted, and certainly not in the same quality leather, or at least I wouldn't think so. Sounds like a great package for the money, though.
    Last edited by Jazzi; 05/07/2005 at 09:58 PM.
    As long as it's only sold as a kit, I'm not interested. I already have a screen protector, audio jack adapter and USB cable. Sell the case alone and I might look at it.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    As long as it's only sold as a kit, I'm not interested. I already have a screen protector, audio jack adapter and USB cable. Sell the case alone and I might look at it.

Heck, at that price it's almost worth it to buy the kit, use the parts you want, and throw the rest away!
    I have been having a great deal of difficulty figuring out what case makes the most sense for my Treo 650. Have always like the nutshell product, but thought they were a bit too pricey with their current offering. On the spur of the moment, decided to be the pioneer and this afternoon placed my order for the Treokitz. If anyone is interested, I will post here how satisfied I am with the Treokitz when it arrives.
    Quote Originally Posted by rvwink
    I have been having a great deal of difficulty figuring out what case makes the most sense for my Treo 650. Have always like the nutshell product, but thought they were a bit too pricey with their current offering. On the spur of the moment, decided to be the pioneer and this afternoon placed my order for the Treokitz. If anyone is interested, I will post here how satisfied I am with the Treokitz when it arrives.

Please do!
    What pushed me over the top was first that their website was done with taste and class not to be expected from a typical clone case designer. Second, I suggest that interested people look on the ipod side of the website. That side contains two favorable reviews of their Ipod case, also a knockoff of Vaja. Both reviews talk about the similarity of not only design, but the suprisingly high quality materials used by Itzkitz. One of the reviews does note a few nitpiks about a minor construction details not executed as perfectly as Vaja did them. But both reviews concluded that Itzkitz offers a terrific value proposition relative to Vaja. Also although I hadn't paid much attention to the Vaja review previously, I spent some time reading about it, and I am now convinced that the Vaja case, offers great functionality and that its design is superior to nutshell because it offers superior accessibility to the Treo screen and keyboard while it the Treo remains inside the case.
    There is an extensive review of this case at http://mytreo.net
    Zane
    We will have a smilar version of the case sold as a stand-alone item in the next few weeks.
    oh yeah in one of my many talkings to Vaja (great bunch of people) i showed them this site. They dismissed it entirely, and are not worried by this company and its products
    There is a review of the kit at The Gadgeteer.
    Man oh man if they start offering the case as a flap over/under like the Vaja T66 I will be all over it!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I ordered one through Kitz's website. Let's if it is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    oh yeah in one of my many talkings to Vaja (great bunch of people) i showed them this site. They dismissed it entirely, and are not worried by this company and its products
    I would be worried if I were them. Vaja sells cases for lots of products, though.

I'm surprised that Vaja wouldn't be able to protect their design. The Itzkitz case looks identical to the Vaja ...

I guess labor in Hong Kong is cheaper than in Argentina ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    We will have a smilar version of the case sold as a stand-alone item in the next few weeks.
    Marcus,

What price will you be selling it at?

Thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    I would be worried if I were them. Vaja sells cases for lots of products, though.

I'm surprised that Vaja wouldn't be able to protect their design. The Itzkitz case looks identical to the Vaja ...

I guess labor in Hong Kong is cheaper than in Argentina ...
    Hey I was surprised as well...however for all we know Maria told me that answer to show confidence in the company, however has the news circulating to the powers that be, or something along those lines. Never show the customer signs of weakness
    I wrote this on May 10th, 2005 10.31am EDT
    ^_^

As a final item, I was going to email this separately but rather than do that I will just send the links to you

On May 7th, 2005 a Hong Kong company by the name of Itzkitz released a series of treo and ipod cases

Below are links to their products in which they have released

https://secure.itzkitz.com/catalog_t...products_id=32
    https://secure.itzkitz.com/catalog_t...products_id=33
    https://secure.itzkitz.com/catalog/p...products_id=31
    https://secure.itzkitz.com/catalog/p...products_id=28
    https://secure.itzkitz.com/catalog/p...products_id=30

The reason I am bringing these links to your attention is due to the reason that their products look very similar to that of Vaja's with the hard leather make. No company has ever "tried" this before other than Vaja from my knowledge.

Thanks again for all your help
    her response later that day 10.41am EDT
    Thanks again for the information Kristopher. As you said, we have been the first company to develop and then introduce the Ivolution concept into the market. Anyway, these things happen when you sell a trendy product never offered before ; it is really a pity.

We really appreciate all your support and loyalty to our products.

Best regards