Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. pruss's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
       #1  
    This lets you use the T5/Treo 5-way controller with applications designed for the T3's 5-way controller.

    Instructions:

    Install YAHM (yahm.palmoid.com) and 5WayEm. Configure 5WayEm in YAHM by tapping on +. Enable which apps you want 5WayEm to be active for (just tap on the name to change a "-" to a "+". Tap DONE. Tap on the "A" in YAHM and then put a checkmark before 5WayEm.

    http://www.1src.com/freeware/index.php?cid=8
  2. #2  
    Will this work for Webpro ?
  3. #3  
    For the benefit of those of us that have never used a T3, how does its 5-way differ from the 650's?
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Will this work for Webpro ?
    for webpro i use volume rocker,which you can get from mytreo.net< and this is freeware. make sure you have "rocker post tungsten T" checked then the 5-way-nav will run like you're in blazer<i use it all the time and you can scroll left-right< up-down, and it select links too!! i use it all the time.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pruss
    This lets you use the T5/Treo 5-way controller with applications designed for the T3's 5-way controller.
    So you are telling me programming for the T5/Treo 5way requires a separate set of code than the T3? Doh! I hope this is the last time Palm changes files systems for some time.
    Pilot 512 >PPilot Pro > PalmV > Tungsten T > T3> Treo 650 Cingular
  6. pruss's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jetkins
    For the benefit of those of us that have never used a T3, how does its 5-way differ from the 650's?
    Different code needs to be used to support the T3's 5-way controller. Some developers only include the T3 support code, so this utility will let those programs work with the Treo's rocker.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503
    for webpro i use volume rocker,which you can get from mytreo.net< and this is freeware. make sure you have "rocker post tungsten T" checked then the 5-way-nav will run like you're in blazer<i use it all the time and you can scroll left-right< up-down, and it select links too!! i use it all the time.
    What other settings do you use?
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.

Posting Permissions