1.    #1  
    i keep getting an error:

sorry, a problem has occurred: a database cannot be found or opened. try launching the native pim apps or moving databases out of flash memory.

this is even after a hard reset. i can open the native apps with no problem. i can also create and edit items in the contacts and calendar apps.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r0guenj
    i keep getting an error:

sorry, a problem has occurred: a database cannot be found or opened. try launching the native pim apps or moving databases out of flash memory.

this is even after a hard reset. i can open the native apps with no problem. i can also create and edit items in the contacts and calendar apps.
    After running Agendus for a couple of weeks, now I get the same error. It happened after running a time backupman backup to SD card. I lost the saved preferences, but also this occured now.
    I just got this error yesterday, has anyone figured out what is causing this and how to resolve the issue?
    What version of Agendus? The OP is months old, so I'm suspecting an early 11, or even version 10, but curious about the later issues.

I haven't seen this problem myself, but I do run Agendus (11.3, 11.4 didn't seem to add much to me so I haven't updated as it's currently working fine for me )