1.    #1  
    It might be a better idea, if we email this directly to palmone , but I don't know where to, so let's collect the problems here and then send them to palmone:
    Ok, here's what I miss on my Treo for now:

-Speakerphone option, while receiving the call:
    when I call someone, I can almost instantly use speakerphone, but when someone calls me, there are only two options:answer or ignore.. How about answer, ignore. and answer(with speakerphone). This way I would not miss the first words, that someone tells me.. maybe answer with speakerphone button could be placed above the two, so it would be easier to access any of them.

-Disconnect from internet with a single button: when connecting to the network, almost any program can auto open the connection, but what about disconnecting?? Ok, some programs have the disconect option, but u have to click through.. How about using the red button, when u push it first time, u disconnect from the net, and only after that it will (lock &) turnoff.

-Mappable Call Log to a button: ok, for now I use a program for this (makes a shortcut to call log, and this shortcut can be mapped to a single button), but how about making buttons mappable not only to apps , but also to inside menus in apps(for example preferences//network would be usefull or preferences//power to access infraport) and/or call log

For now, only theese come to my mind, but I will add some more later, when I find out or please add yours..
    Improved Bluetooth functioning so that headset and handsfree profiles work ubiqitously like they are supposed to
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by megaace
    It might be a better idea, if we email this directly to palmone , but I don't know where to, so let's collect the problems here and then send them to palmone:
    Ok, here's what I miss on my Treo for now:

-Speakerphone option, while receiving the call:
    when I call someone, I can almost instantly use speakerphone, but when someone calls me, there are only two options:answer or ignore.. How about answer, ignore. and answer(with speakerphone). This way I would not miss the first words, that someone tells me.. maybe answer with speakerphone button could be placed above the two, so it would be easier to access any of them.

-Disconnect from internet with a single button: when connecting to the network, almost any program can auto open the connection, but what about disconnecting?? Ok, some programs have the disconect option, but u have to click through.. How about using the red button, when u push it first time, u disconnect from the net, and only after that it will (lock &) turnoff.

-Mappable Call Log to a button: ok, for now I use a program for this (makes a shortcut to call log, and this shortcut can be mapped to a single button), but how about making buttons mappable not only to apps , but also to inside menus in apps(for example preferences//network would be usefull or preferences//power to access infraport) and/or call log

For now, only theese come to my mind, but I will add some more later, when I find out or please add yours..
    Let's get that tundy guy to post this on his petition site... what's that web address?
    How about supported WiFi drivers?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    My big 3:

1) Can't silence ringer with volume rocker
    2) Can't look up contacts with keyboard while on a call without sending DTMF tones
    3) Can't disable automatic returning to phone screen while on a call
    1 Better phone rensitivity
    2 Voice dialing over bluetooth
    3 After reset keep phone settings (now it starts witgh the network default settings, but keeps the screen in the state is was: they don't match!.
    4 Better memory handling (better than in 1.23) There seems to be only 10 mB available for data and programs, whatver freee ram you have.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Better BT with car kits, specifically the Acura TL.
    I'd be satisfied with just a cure for the stupid, "HALRadioAcDc.c, Line:441, Host wake not asserted in time" bug.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad