1.    #1  
    I was able to pair my Treo 650 and Bluetrek G2 bluetooth headset. It is listed as a trusted device. However, when I activate the headset, no connection with the treo seems to be made although the phone does seem to know there is someone out there as it wakes up automatically when I switch on the Bluetrek.
    Has anyone managed to get these two to work together?
  2.    #2  
    They work together after all. I got confused because I am not able to answer a call by pressing the button on the headset, which I thought was a feature that should work...
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    You should be able to, mine answers when I press the button on the G2. You just have to wait until you hear the tone from the headset, which is usally after the first ring.
    Mine works fine (unlocked GSM). However, I lost it yesterday. :-(

Time for an hbh-660....
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the answers guys!
    I think there's something wrong with my G2 because it doesn't start ringing until after two rings on the Treo. Also the bluetooth icon isn't replaced by a headset icon.
    Do you know of any way to adjust the number of times the phone rings by the way?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Sometimes it will take up to two rings before it will give a tone. No way to adjust how many rings, it's just when it receives the signal from the phone.

Bluetooth icon does not get replaced, just gets a "box" around it. The speakerphone icon changes to a headset icon.