Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Yeah I'm going to have to get a normal flip phone if they can't fix this issue within the next 20 days...
    Since it is in the memory would a hard reset and reinstalled 1.23 help?

Thanks
    Reference to SPUG the following method is effective to improve the volume issue.

1. Make an outgoing call.
    2. When you hear the connecting tone ("ring-ring"), switch to speakerphone.
    3. Increase the volume via the side volume buttons. Hang up.
    4. Play an MP3 file or a ringtone. You will immediately notice the difference.

http://www.spug.net/showthread.php?t=69609
    Made zero difference on my 650. It also has no effect on the earpiece volume (if it does work). It also reverts afer a reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by terewong
    Reference to SPUG the following method is effective to improve the volume issue. 1. Make an outgoing call.
    2. When you hear the connecting tone ("ring-ring"), switch to speakerphone.
    3. Increase the volume via the side volume buttons. Hang up.
    4. Play an MP3 file or a ringtone. You will immediately notice the difference.

http://www.spug.net/showthread.php?t=69609
    I concur with MisterEd. Perhaps the volume app helps with the phones earpiece, but none of the above do anything for the remote earpiece volume which downright sucks because the whole reason I got the Motorola BT earpiece in the first place was cause I listened to the wrong reviewers saying that it was louder than the phone and that you had total control....NOT! I now find myself using the phones speaker to hear anything on the highway. The Motorola BT earpiece completely sucks bigtime. A real disappointment. Not only does it synch up 5-10 seconds after someone you call answers, but it also has poor overhead volume. Severely frustrating this whole volume thing. How many reviews does it take to get the point across to the Treo people that this is the stupidest easiest fix you could address in 2 seconds. THE BASICS for gods sakes! The basics. Get the basics down before you start monkeying with all the whistles and bells. Volume, VolUME, VOLUME!!!!!!!! Fix it you morons.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12