Is there anyone that knows if there is anyway to get the week view on the calender that the treo 600 had.
    The one I mean is where you viewed the week in seven boxes where you could read your appointments in each box.

it seams that my treo 650 doesnt have that view.
    is there anyone that knows if it is possible to do something to get this
    view.

Thanks.

Alle.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 05/07/2005 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Corrected title to read 650 instead of 600 (issue with 650 only)
    There are hundreds of apps that will do that (Agendus, Today, 2day, etc, etc.) but no way to adjust the built in to do it.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    The Treo 600 was released by Handspring, and used a licensed version of DateBk from Pimlico Software. The 650 was released by the combined palmOne/Handspring and went back to the standard Palm calendar software. DateBk5 is a great alternative to the built-in calendar.
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    The Treo 600 was released by Handspring, and used a licensed version of DateBk from Pimlico Software. The 650 was released by the combined palmOne/Handspring and went back to the standard Palm calendar software. DateBk5 is a great alternative to the built-in calendar.
    Zane
    Pimlico also sells an app called WeekView. That program is $15 (versus the $25 for the full blown DateBk5 app) and provides the weekly view that is missing from the standard Treo 650 Calendar.
    didja know that the 'grid' view of the week has been improved on the 650? if you're looking at grid view, you can scroll through each day (left/right on the nav), you can view the details of each appt (up/down on the nav, as needed). and you can even access and open each appt this way. You can also create new appts on specific time slots via that same view. It's much better than that old week gride view, where all you could was get some sort of overall idea of what was happening during the week.
    So - check out that grid view & see if it will work fer ya.....just make sure you hit the center nav, to bring the focus of the selector in to the day - I think that starts with Sunday, and then you scroll forward to each day.
    I believe the calendar app on the Treo 600 was provided by Pimlico, the makers of DateBK4. On the 600 is was called DateBook+ and was a light version of the standard DateBK app. I too miss the weekly view that resembled a paper date book as I got so used to seeing my entire week laid out in a format that was so familiar. It just gave me a good feel for how full my week was going to be. I'm buying Pimlico's full version of DateBK5 for that and to get back floating appointments as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47
    I believe the calendar app on the Treo 600 was provided by Pimlico, the makers of DateBK4. On the 600 is was called DateBook+ and was a light version of the standard DateBK app. I too miss the weekly view that resembled a paper date book as I got so used to seeing my entire week laid out in a format that was so familiar. It just gave me a good feel for how full my week was going to be. I'm buying Pimlico's full version of DateBK5 for that and to get back floating appointments as well.
    I am using KsDatebook for the week view. It can do other things and is designed to replace the standard datebook, but I like Palm's iteration better for now. So what i did was i set ksdatebook so it would always open to the week view. I mapped the letter 'K' to it so I can open it with ease whenever i want to see a week view. Supports small fonts too. I like it, and best of all, it was free