Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by thegasguru
    Gee, I always set up my wireless carrier on an autopay program with a credit card. I've always patted myself on the back for nver having to worry about the bill being paid on time, but now it occurs to me that Cingular would have merilly charged my card for thousands of dollars.

Time to un-auto-pay my accounts!
    I went through that hell...Cingular over charged me $600 in a three month period. When confronted, they agreed, but stated they have no way to cut a check and I would have to use that money as a service credit. But after filing a complaint here: http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/complaints.html They were more than happy to send me a check.

Needless to say, no auto pay on any accounts for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by docmaster
    Negative Sir... ALWAYS paid my bill on time... and the amount was always miniscule.. Not only would they NOT accept a deposit from me, they also would not accept an advanced payment (to hold against future balances)... a truly ridiculous situation.... to boot, I have a friend... the largest single landowner in Key West, FL... to say the least, he's worth a fortune... they put him through the same BS until he jumped ship for Nextel. I've heard about this idiotic dilemma from two other area realtors since then.

But my point was that, at least Sprint didn't let your usage run amuck.
    Let me say this upfront. I sell SprintPCS products and services. Having said that, it doesn't matter if you "pay your bill on time". You wouldn't have a "spending limit", or ASL, unless there was an issue with your credit. Well, I take that back. If you are a new customer, and you do not have an established history with Sprint you could be on an ASL of $600.00, but c'mon. Its $600.00 freaking dollars!!!!!! I suppose if I were Sprint I'd want to make sure you didn't run up a huge bill and skip on it either. However, there should be some system in place to keep those SMS from hitting you at three am!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123