Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I was under the impression the next T650 rom upgrade, to 1.25 would be out about May 5, so am curious if anyone has heard anything about it?
    All seems quiet on the ROM upgrade front. I think they are saving the next firmware release for Friday the 13th. Oh the HORROR!
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    If it were me, I wouldn't be releasing any major upgrade just before a weekend, but who knows what to expect from PalmOne.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    I'm just amazed it took so long for someone to start this thread. I was sure it would happen at 12:01am on May 5th.
    I guess we GSMers are more patient (or more happy with the leaked betas) than the Sprinters who were howling when they couldn't unwrap their present at the stroke of midnight.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    Yes, they said May 5 but they did not say what year!
    Quote Originally Posted by curlykraut
    Yes, they said May 5 but they did not say what year!
    Good point!

I also agree with Jetkins, though. After the upgrade to 1.23, I'm willing to wait a little while for the "official" version. The betas have already made a number of great improvements.
    So far the 1.21 works like a champ, the 1.23 has issues so i guess that's why there is no 1.25

I luv Hate my tre650
    Quote Originally Posted by jetkins
    I guess we GSMers are more patient (or more happy with the leaked betas) than the Sprinters who were howling when they couldn't unwrap their present at the stroke of midnight.

There was no leaked sprint beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    There was no leaked sprint beta.
    My point exactly.