1.    #1  
    You've got to be kidding me.

After spending $130 on the Tiger upgrade (and $130 on the Panther upgrade) I STILL can NOT sync both home and work addresses from Mac's address book back to the Treo. I can still only sync work addresses.

This is a joke.

I believe Apple innovates in a vacum which is why they sell to consumers instead of businesses. When you sell to businesses users you have to listen to requirements as well as innovate. Apple is great on innovation and terrible on business requirements. Very disappointing...
    I agree...
    btw..
    too bad you didn't get your upgrade at amazon...could've saved some scratch.
    Quote Originally Posted by beejaybee
    You've got to be kidding me.

After spending $130 on the Tiger upgrade (and $130 on the Panther upgrade) I STILL can NOT sync both home and work addresses from Mac's address book back to the Treo. I can still only sync work addresses.

This is a joke.

I believe Apple innovates in a vacum which is why they sell to consumers instead of businesses. When you sell to businesses users you have to listen to requirements as well as innovate. Apple is great on innovation and terrible on business requirements. Very disappointing...
    forget isync and get missin sync and forget about it http://www.markspace.com/missingsync_palmos.php
    Quote Originally Posted by citi
    forget isync and get missin sync and forget about it http://www.markspace.com/missingsync_palmos.php
    It won't make a difference. The conduit that Missing Sync will use is the Apple conduit. That is where the limitation lies.
    David
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    I am also VERY frustrated with the lack of Palm OS support in iSync. Oh, you have no idea!

I'm now looking into alternatives to the T650. By chance does anyone know if the SE P910 supports all/most of the Address Book fields?

I REALLY like the iApps, but the Palm conduit stinks. And I'm really trying to resist going back to MS Entourage.

This post suggests that MarkSpace may be harnessing some of the extendable iSync libraries that exist in Tiger to create a better iSync conduit. Does anyone know if this is still true?

I may hold out if MarkSpace is developing something new, but I'm not holding my breath... ...This is just so disappointing...
    my bad...i was using missing sync with entourage not apple. It is the one thing that ms does well...outlook/entourage.