1.    #1  
    This is probably an easy question to answer, but it would help me a lot if someone can point me in the right direction. During an incoming call, I can't figure out how to get to my other applications (calendar, contacts, email, etc). I have the keyguard on, and a password to unlock the Treo, and it seems that once I have answered an incoming call, there isn't a way to get back to the keyguard/security unlock screen. I tried opt-Power, but nothing.

What am I missing?
    I presume you have tried simply hitting the Calendar button?
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
  3.    #3  
    Yes. Calendar, Mail, etc (with and without option) - nothing works. I have the touchscreen disabled. The only keys that seem to do anything are 5-way (navigate buttons onscreen, and click them), Power (ends call), and digits (dial touch-tone numbers).

I tried putting the call on hold, too; didn't make any difference.
  4.    #4  
    Nevermind, I figured it out:

1) answer incoming call
    2) talk, then need access to other apps
    3) hit PHONE key
    4) remove keyguard by entering password
    5) you land at the phone app's home screen
    6) now, all the buttons work, and you can continue talking and switch freely among screens
    Keyguard really sucks. It interferes with the use of the phone too much, yet doesn't really "guard" everything it needs to.

Check out TreoGuard, and maybe PocketProtector, from www.geakware.com .
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.