1. RH1
    Hi All,

I just posted a review of TreoAlarm. You can see all the details here:

TreoAlarm Review

Best,
    Robert
    Like gadgets or collectibles? Come check out our forums!
    Does your screen look exactly like the one displayed on their website? Mine certainly doesn't.

• The weather icon does not display when the location history is listed as 'currently' as in the image.

• I can't get the location history section font color to be different from the standard color as in the image. In the image, that section shows as blue with other fonts as black. Mine is all the same, no matter which color scheme I select on my Treo 650.

• My additional information section does not display this information in the same format either. Mine says;
      Last Update: 9:00
      pm EDT May 5, 2005
      The font color is the same color as above, not blue or different from the main font color.

I just don't get it. Don't get me wrong, I like the app. I just want it to look like the site portrays it. The alternate color really breaks the display up into neat sections.

Well, is it just me?
  3. RH1
    Hi Jesse,

I've noticed you can change many things by pulling up the options menu. Also, the weather info displayed changes based on what service you are using for weather info.

Best,
    Robert
    Like gadgets or collectibles? Come check out our forums!
    Mine looks like how it does on the website.

On another note, are any of you guys getting resets with the latest version? 0.99b? Ever since upgrading to this version (and incidentally, getting those constant reminders that my trial period is almost over!!!), it's been causing crashes on my phone daily.

It's almost like it's telling me NOT to upgrade with these crashes.
    Don't know why mine looks different. I may reinstall and see if that changes anything -- highly doubtful though. I am not experiencing resets, although since I just installed it for the 1st time yesterday, I am not near the end of the trial.

Jesse
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseNYC
    Does your screen look exactly like the one displayed on their website? Mine certainly doesn't.

• The weather icon does not display when the location history is listed as 'currently' as in the image.

• I can't get the location history section font color to be different from the standard color as in the image. In the image, that section shows as blue with other fonts as black. Mine is all the same, no matter which color scheme I select on my Treo 650.

• My additional information section does not display this information in the same format either. Mine says;
      Last Update: 9:00
      pm EDT May 5, 2005
      The font color is the same color as above, not blue or different from the main font color.

I just don't get it. Don't get me wrong, I like the app. I just want it to look like the site portrays it. The alternate color really breaks the display up into neat sections.

Well, is it just me?
    I don't have the weather icon showing on the "Currently" display either. However, the location history section and the additional information section do display with different font colors for me. I just tried a few different Color Themes from the main Treo 650 Preferences application, and the choices do seem to affect whether or not different font colors appear on Treo Alarm's weather display.
    About getting the weather automatically before the alarm goes off: i keep my phone off and locked at night (so no prying eyes will see anything...). if I wanted this program to "wake up" the treo, do its alarm thing, and then check the weather....Can it do all that from a locked "off" mode? (and of course...then remain locked?)

I tend to doubt it that I could check the weather while it is off and locked (which would then not be useful for me...)
    Last edited by southbound747; 05/06/2005 at 10:04 PM.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    works great for me on my 600, looks just like the website, great APP!!
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    If yiu select Yahoo! as your data source, you will get an icon on the initial screen. NWS will not...