1.    #1  
    hello everyone,

I have read similar posts on here concerning this issue, but I wanted to let you know what my exact problems are.

I have two emails that cause the Treo to reset. One is when I attempt to open the email, the other is when i attempt to delete a different email. When i attempt to do these, both of them cause the unit to reset.

Any suggestions on what to do to get these emails off the Treo? I have renamed the VersaMail and Backup folders on the desktop. However using FileZ on the Treo I was unable to delete the one file created by asc as it was stored in ROM. Thanks for all your help.

Dan
    Thanks in advance. When deleting a particular email, the Treo (650) resets, every time.
    This link might help you out if you haven't found a solution:

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...ase=obj(36541))
    Last edited by LibmanWF; 11/28/2006 at 11:03 AM.
    Thanks for the reply, but the link doesn't seem to be active. I did resolve the issue, by deleting and re-creating all 3 of my email accounts (something I've done several times in the past the resolve the same or similar problems with Versamail).
    Sorry, it cut off the last ) when posting the link. It's fixed now.
    I have seen this article before, and it worked for me once, and other times I needed to delete all the accounts and set them up all over again. Thanks.