1.    #1  
    Hello.

I just purchased Causerie Premium and have been enjoying it's functionality. I am having an issue however. When I try to activate the SMS mode, Causerie claims to send a message to my phones SMS address but it never arrives. I've tries multiple times with never a response. I have tested my SMS address via email and verichat and those both work so I suspect causerie is not actually sending the message to begin with. I'm running Causerie Ver 2.8. Am I doing something worng here or is this feature not yet implemented ?

TIA

-Xathros
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Xathros
    Hello.

I just purchased Causerie Premium and have been enjoying it's functionality. I am having an issue however. When I try to activate the SMS mode, Causerie claims to send a message to my phones SMS address but it never arrives. I've tries multiple times with never a response. I have tested my SMS address via email and verichat and those both work so I suspect causerie is not actually sending the message to begin with. I'm running Causerie Ver 2.8. Am I doing something worng here or is this feature not yet implemented ?

TIA

-Xathros
    Worked flawlessly for me. In fact I was very surprised it worked that easily. I have had troubles int he past trying to get IM SMS solutions from AOL IM to work.

Jeff
  3.    #3  
    Jeff-

After about a week of posting here and at Mantra's forums, it just worked one day. Must have been their servers failing to respond.

-X
    Xathros

Its not working here, but I'm just doing the trial evaluation -- is this something that doesn't work in trial mode?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by swinokur
    Its not working here, but I'm just doing the trial evaluation -- is this something that doesn't work in trial mode?
    Nope. Just seems to be something that rarely works. Keep trying and eventually it will work.

-X
    Xathros

Yeah - it just finally worked. Weird - it either works basically right away, or not at all...
    Causerie SMS is working very easily without any kind of problem for many attempts, I think they have fixed their problem or there is no problem at all previously.