1.    #1  
    http://biz.yahoo.com/special/phone05.html

Find out how Treo 650 stacks up to Blackberry 7290, Nokia 9300, Siemens SX66 and AudioVox SMT5600.

I predict that you'll be happy :-) after reading the articles....
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Wow. 5 stars out of 5.

I do have one question: How did he open pdf files as email attachments?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    I do have one question: How did he open pdf files as email attachments?
    I use Adobe Reader for Palm OS, and it works fine. I'm currently testing SnapperMail, and Adobe Reader integrates very well with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wocius
    I use Adobe Reader for Palm OS, and it works fine. I'm currently testing SnapperMail, and Adobe Reader integrates very well with it.
    Yes, but does it allow you to view a pdf email attachment on your T650?
    Good Technology allows opening of PDFs on the fly. It doesn't do it in native PDF though -- it converts the doc at their server, and renders just the text.....that's what the guy at Business Week was using, you'll notice.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Yes, but does it allow you to view a pdf email attachment on your T650?
    If I read you right , the answer is, "yes": if someone sends me an email with a pdf attached to it, I can open the pdf attachment while in Snapper on my Treo, and it opens via Adobe Reader.

I gather from other threads that this is not "true" pdf rendering (whatever that means), but the attachment on my Treo looks much like the version on my PC, only much smaller, of course.

Wo