Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I received an e mail from commontime with a link to the latest mnotes installer with all the patches, and fixes in it yesterday. When I installed the software it uninstalled the old the old version, and installed the new. I then received a popup message that my reg key was no good for this version as my support contract had run out. This new version is an "upgrade". You either buy upgrades, or receive them free if you buy support. Unless you have a current support contract do not install this version, even though like me you have a "perpetual license". I had to uninstall the new version, reinstall the old, and replace the dll file for fixing the 1.08 problem. I have not got it working again yet. It was working fine. God only knows why I can never leave well enough alone! I really wish Commontime included a caveat somewhere warning before it installed the upgrade.
    Bob - and anyone else affected - please contact us directly at support@commontime.com if you have a problem with the installation of this new version and we will assist you - independent of whether you have a valid mNotes maintenance or not.

Rita
    CommonTime Support
    Now that is customer support.
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I miss mnotes.

My company moved to MS Exchange from Notes. I still haven't found a solution as good as mnotes for Exchange/Outlook.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I contacted Commontime, and my original message stands. Do not download the upgrade unless you have a support contract, or plan on purchasing one. Commontime did send me directions for downloading, and installing each individual updated file. I will not go this route. My company is in the process of renewing our support agreement. Once I qualify for the upgrade with installer I will install it. Thanks for the work around Commontime. I do agree you have great customer service. I have the older version working again now, and for once will leave well enough alone.