1.    #1  
    Can anyone recommend a good screenshot / printscreen app? I'm looking for, essentially, Snagit for my Treo.

Dunc
    there is a good one that's free. It's on this board somewhere... I think I found it...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    or you can download it from here:
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...=&prodid=64207
    - Jeeman
    Just to let you know that SNAP does not remain enabled - it has a nasty habit of not playing well in that department. It does not crash though. Ben
    I was unable to get Snap to work from my SD card. For my setup at least, it has to be loaded in main memory. FYI
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    Just to let you know that SNAP does not remain enabled - it has a nasty habit of not playing well in that department.
    On my 700p when I've unchecked the "auto disable" option Snap has remained enabled. In this config it takes each snapshot twice. Not a big deal to just delete the second copy.

Quote Originally Posted by lauriefoss
    I was unable to get Snap to work from my SD card. For my setup at least, it has to be loaded in main memory. FYI
    It's only 14K of RAM. As far as applications go it's probably one of the smallest ones you can find.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    does anyone know what the hard key 6 is for the treo 700p??
    For anyone who uses Desk Accessories there's one called ScreenDumpDA that works really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    does anyone know what the hard key 6 is for the treo 700p??
    Could someone walk me through getting snap set up on my 680? like ,What key do you set up ? and how do you access and send/post your shots? Thanks