Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tell me about it. I am thinking of canceling my home internet. Treo makes it almost not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl
    Any difference between treo.treocentral.com and mobile.treocentral.com? Looked them both up, they looked the same...
    Pilot Professional 1MB -> Palm III -> Palm 515 -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    No difference at all although I would rather troll thru the pages with my laptop. The small type is bad for me eyes.
    You never lived until you almost died!
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    http://treo.treocentral.com!

I totally do this, in fact I read Treo central more on my Treo than anywhere else. Right now, I am using my HPC 2000 which has a bigger keyboard and screen. There aren't many other forums so well designed as Treo Central with small and large interfaces. I wish Yahoo groups had this feature!
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    I use my 650 more than my desk top with DSL hook-up.

My friend uses hers to trade stocks on e-trade.

Someday this think will even make you a pizza
    Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?
    I can't believe nobody has mentioned a thing about Xiino???? You are missing a whole new world with Xiino. I almost never load TreoCentral mobile with Xiino. It is so fast that I can post and read as if I was on my PC. I do that a lot.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades
    Someday this think will even make you a pizza
    Actually you can order pizza online if you like...
    e.g. http://www.pizzahut.com/
    Crappy pizza but still... pizza by Treo
    I do most of my surfing from my Treo 600 I use Web Pro as the browser and it loads quick. I check TC from work, but after hours and weekends I do all surfing from the Treo...only have one computer at home...ever try to wrestle a keyboard away from a 13 year girl and her AIM??? It's not a pretty sight. She has AIM on her phone but you can't have 20 windows going at a time nor linking....good thing I have the Treo.
    Global Posts
    1,935 Global Posts
    TREOLO, I also use Xiino but on already optimized sites such as TC Mobile the difference from Blazer and Xiino are negligent. I use Xiino for graphics and data intensive, non-optimized sites 'cuz Xiino FLIES!
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl
    TREOLO, I also use Xiino but on already optimized sites such as TC Mobile the difference from Blazer and Xiino are negligent. I use Xiino for graphics and data intensive, non-optimized sites 'cuz Xiino FLIES!
    And that is exctly what I'm saying. I DON'T use treocentral mobile. I use the regular url with Xiino and it feels really fast.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    Tell me about it. I am thinking of canceling my home internet. Treo makes it almost not worth it.
    I don't know about that. Let's not go overboard with this. There's nothing like the big monitor, full size keyboard and cable modem speed of a desktop.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12