Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lorea,

What happened? Did you buy PocketmirrorPro XT? How is it performing?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Lorea,

What happened? Did you buy PocketmirrorPro XT? How is it performing?
    I've had PocketMirror Pro XT - that's why I was trying to help you out by giving you answers.
    Your last post (on 5/7) indicated that you don't see attendee list in Calendar the way I do (screenshots posted earlier).

Was that with the Chapura product? If so, they are not the one for me until they update their product to sync the attendee, location, and meeting organizer information.

Does the meeting organizer information get hosed in outlook if you edit meetings (that are originated by someone) else on the Treo and sync?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quick question. Been reading all these threads about Pocket Mirror as the way to go (for some people), but I also have Biz Con PE which syncs my calender automatically. Besides synching contact info, what else do some of you use PM XT for?
    So APrasad, did you end up buying PM Pro XT? I have all the very same questions you ask. I have ruined my Outlook calendar by destroying most all the meeting organizers. I can't imagine my company is very happy with me (now that I control other's meetings it is a security issue also).

What is PalmOne's problem? This appears in the forums since way way back. I agree when you hinted that the out of the box software suits my needs best, if only it worked....

I have PM Pro but not XT so I guess I need to rebuy. I was delighted to see attendees with PO but sounds like that is short lived if I need to switch to fix this problem. But I heard you say PM Pro XT doesn't synch location. If that means it sends it to the treo but not back, I can live with that but if it doesn't send location to the treo, what good is a meeting without location?

I imagine if others weren't wireless synching successfully (I assume they are), you couldn't sell this.

So what is the latest, is this serious bug going to get fixed or what??? Has anyone reported it?
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinfante
    Intellisync is by far the best, not the cheapest, just the best IMHO. You can choose various personal lists to sync with, so as to keep personal contacts, tasks, calendar, etc seperate from work.
    I second the vote for Intellisync. I'm pretty cheap when it comes to Palm apps, but I didn't hesitate to plunk down the coin for this one. The customization level is pretty amazing. In addition to the category control pinfante mentions, you can completely customize what syncs and what doesn't on a field-by-field basis. You can even "cross-thread" fields (e.g., sync a contact's work e-mail to primary e-mail on your office PC, and home e-mail to primary e-mail on your home PC).

Unfortunately, my current company won't allow me to use any Hotsync variant, so I'm stuck with OneBridge at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay
    If Keysuites were to use the built in databases then it would be limited to only synching the fields that are present in the native Treo databases. But the whole idea is to sync more of Outlook which is just not possible while using the native databases.
    Not true. Intellisync uses "virtual fields," which are subfields within the native Treo DB fields that correspond to the Outlook fields that don't normally exist on Palm (enough instances of the word "fields" for you?). Many are stored within the note field as separate lines with a keyword at the beginning. This is the same concept the default Palm conduit uses when it stuffs the invitees into the notes field on Palm. It's cleaner with Intellisync, and of course you can choose what to sync and what not to with virtual fields as described above.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12