1.    #1  
    To make a long story short: My Treo locked up and after having to completely reset my Treo (and when I say reset...I mean RESET), all of my programs were wiped out completely, even the programs that came with the device. Palm has been extremely helpful and has fixed the problem and got my Treo back in working order with all of my programs. However, I purchased Ringo Pro and have the program back on my device, but I don't have the serial I used to unlock it from the trial version. Electric Pocket claims that the only way for me to use the program is to repurchase a serial, because they can't retrieve my purchase information. Can anybody email me with a serial, I don't want to have to repay for this, this would be very much appreciated. Thanks again. jko2001@hotmail.com
    I bought Ringo Pro through Handango so every serial number I need is saved on their database. However, I highly doubt that EP will be this rough on one of their customers. You must have some way to prove you made a purchase through them.
    Isn't the serial tied into the username. I just emailed EP and gave them the email I bought it under and they mailed me the registration code (I had bourght it through Hadango)
    I'm skeptical
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Yeah...sounds fishy, which is why I didn't give it to him in the first place.
    I second the notion of it sounding fishy. Plus I couldn't help you anyways cuz my Ringo Pro doesn't use/need a serial number.
    Quote Originally Posted by shanta
    I second the notion of it sounding fishy. Plus I couldn't help you anyways cuz my Ringo Pro doesn't use/need a serial number.
    So I'm guessing you either have the old version or only using MIDIs for tones? I had to have the MP3s so $20 was worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky Egg Foo
    So I'm guessing you either have the old version or only using MIDIs for tones? I had to have the MP3s so $20 was worth it.

I run Ringo Pro 4.38 (the very latest & greatest) and I use MP3s for ringtones.

I purchased my Ringo Pro through Handango in late February 05.