1.    #1  
    I just got my Treo via fedex this afternoon. I am too excited. I have been swamped with work so I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

Does the batteries come fully charged or should I charge the phone? I bought it from Palmone.com

Thanks!!!
    Charge it. While it is charging, immerse yourself in the manual. Yeah yeah, it's boring. But you'll be amazed at how much easier life will be if you do that one little thing.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by dfwgal
    I just got my Treo via fedex this afternoon. I am too excited. I have been swamped with work so I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

Does the batteries come fully charged or should I charge the phone? I bought it from Palmone.com

Thanks!!!
    Use it ASAP to test it out.

I bought mine last month from palmone.com as well and I ended up with a lemon. Took them almost 3 weeks to send me another! (my luck) anyhow the one they sent me has a burnt pixel right in the center and no matter what it vibrates even after I turn that function off. But I'm not going to return this one - just have to learn to live with it.

Test out everything and send yourself like 30 sms (web-based ofcourse) and test out the purge delete. It is a great product. Good luck.

- Blades
    Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?

Thanks!!!
    Well I hope you spent the whole week you were waiting for it to arrive searching the Forums (use search function) with words "new Treo". YTo start look at my post here (3rd in thread).

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...d=1#post650232

There's a bunch of others...try adding noob or newb to your search list

Thanks!!!
    Read the post called, "Just got the TREO, what are the most important things to do / load right away!! " it has over 50 post of suggestions.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com