1.    #1  
    hello my fellow treo users, i just boht a treo 650 unlocked gsm smartphone at a local store, and i have some questions for all the users here.
    1. can some one tell me if is usual for the treo 650 to reboot by presing any button of the treo.
    2. or if is it usall to hangup and need to remove the battery to make it work???

please respond to my threat thanks
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    I think we don't respond well to threats... ;-)

Well, I think it depends on the software installed. Have you tried doing a hard reset, and see if it still has the problem? If it works, then try reinstalling your apps one by one until you experience the problem again, and you have probably found your culprit.
    um, i'm going to say no. those things are not usual. but that's just me.
    Isn't it obvious enough someone's trolling?
    Quote Originally Posted by MacDrunk
    1. can some one tell me if is usual for the treo 650 to reboot by presing any button of the treo.

Now come on...if I don't do it someone else will, and not as well.

"do you ask a bird not to sing"

-Barney Fife
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Let me answer those concerns while online here in my 650...RESET... ...RESET... ... ... RESET... ... ... ...RESET..........
    hello my fellow treo users, i just boht a treo 650 unlocked gsm smartphone at a local store, and i have some questions for all the users here.
    2. or if is it usall to hangup and need to remove the battery to make it work???

Seriously drunk this is a joke right? (I didn't capitalize your name because based on your post I would suspect it is more What you are than Who you are)
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    soumetimes mhey trio rebutts but sven i put the ceyburd buck an mie trio does n boot up liek it shuld. heave u seen muy trio do this?

--kthx

Seldom? Is that you? This is absolutely ridiculous!

This is something I have never tried...
    remove the battery to make it work???
    WTF?