1.    #1  
    Why does pressing and holding down the Treo 650's center SELECT button bring up a view that is blank in the center and has ALERTS and the time at the top with DONE, SNOOZE and CLEAR ALL at the bottom? What program is being activated to do this? Can I stop this from occurring? (I checked my button settings under Preferences and do not see any cause there.) I want to use my SELECT button when held down for another function but I cannot seem to get around this apparently default function.
    Quote Originally Posted by moddem
    Why does pressing and holding down the Treo 650's center SELECT button bring up a view that is blank in the center and has ALERTS and the time at the top with DONE, SNOOZE and CLEAR ALL at the bottom? What program is being activated to do this? Can I stop this from occurring? (I checked my button settings under Preferences and do not see any cause there.) I want to use my SELECT button when held down for another function but I cannot seem to get around this apparently default function.
    Not sure about changing it but the current function allows access to the infamous "white snowflake" blinking in the top left hand corner of the screen without having to tap.
    Though I can't change the center button to any function I want, I can change it with one program. The program is called KeyguardTime+. I use it on the center button just for the time whenever I need it and I can pop it up anytime and in any app. I found the whole dancing star and the dialog very annoying.