1.    #1  
    from your Treo browser...
    www.audio3g.com

click on the MP3 link to the left, theres a good selection of songs you can download right to your treo
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Thanks. This site is great. If you access it from your computer you can send the mp3 ringtones to your treo and they will download in converted form to your sounds application.
    This site is OK at the most. The quality of the MP3 s need to be a lot better. Glad it's free. Not being mean just brutaly honest.
    "God Bless YOU Do The Rest"
    Mike Anderson
    http://michaand.ProBuilderPlus.com
  4.    #4  
    its not MY site, jus came accross it, i agree the quality is low on some of them, but free is free!!!
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    When I download from audio3g.com to my SPCS T600 everything is fine until I go to save it to my 'Sounds Pref'. There I get an error:

Database: can't find (0x0207)

What does this mean?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  6. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    When I download from audio3g.com to my SPCS T600 everything is fine until I go to save it to my 'Sounds Pref'. There I get an error:

Database: can't find (0x0207)

What does this mean?
    Didn't happen to me, but it might be because Sounds can't play mp3's, just midi's. You have to save it to your card and use ringo or some other ringtone manager to play the mp3 ringtones. You can save to sounds if you're downloading midi files, eg. from www.treobits.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighTreo
    Thanks. This site is great. If you access it from your computer you can send the mp3 ringtones to your treo and they will download in converted form to your sounds application.
    How did you get this to convert to your sounds app?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    What phone do you select to send to T600? Treos are not listed.