1.    #1  
    I have had my 650 since December and suddenly it decided it can't sync my contacts and datebook anymore. I added no new software when it happened. I run Mac osx Panther --I have tried using Palm desktop--Isync and Markspace missing sync--no luck--I have run the db scan app on my palm and there are no issues--does any one have any ideas as to how to get the info off of my treo (which is backed up just fine by backup buddy) to a computers so I can begin syncing again. I am stumped. Listed below are the softwares I have on my phone.

Agendus pro
    Snappermail
    BWM
    DB Scan
    Fly Zip
    Clean Uninstaller
    Backup Buddy
    DA
    Call Notes
    Hold Em
    Msafe
    Kinoma
    Loan Ex
    Zlauncher
    Pocket Quicken
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Try changing where the conduit synchs to if you are using Outlook. Have it change back to Palm Desktop, and then after a good synch, return it.

Use a variation of this if it isn't exactly what you have for an environment.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    Check the contacts on both your cable and treo
  4.    #4  
    I have tried bluetooth and cable and the same thing happens each time. I tried deleting unsaved preferences and syncing, but it still crashes the palm. When I try resorting the contacts in contacts preferences it crashes. I do not want to lose all the info on my palm for the last 3 weeks since I did a complete back up--any ideas at all?????
    Does you treo crach during or after the hotsync?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  6.    #6  
    My desktop stalls out and the treo crashes at the same time!
    I have the same problem.
    I got a nrew computer and installed palm desktop. Now when I try to sync, it just freezes on contacts forever. I did a hard reset and then the phoen would sync (no data on computer, clean install of palm desktop) so I know the problem is not the desktop. I then restored my handheld from my SD card and again it is freezing when trying to sync contacts.
    Does anyone here do SEARCHES. There have been numerous threads dealing with this. The problem is a corrupt contact. Do a search for corrupt contact as I am tired of explaining how to fix it!