1.    #1  
    Got my new 1 gb card for movies. Used Dataviz (for WordToGo) & Powerrun to manually move everything back to the 650 (about 20mb worth). Took out the old 128mb card, inserted the 1gb card, moved everything back and Wallah -- 3.2mb extra memory on the Treo. Not sure why, but I expect that some Word doc's were being saved on the internal memory due to exiting the app without closing the document, and this whole process consolidated everything back on the card. Anyway, maybe this will work for others, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Got my new 1 gb card for movies. Used Dataviz (for WordToGo) & Powerrun to manually move everything back to the 650 (about 20mb worth). Took out the old 128mb card, inserted the 1gb card, moved everything back and Wallah -- 3.2mb extra memory on the Treo. Not sure why, but I expect that some Word doc's were being saved on the internal memory due to exiting the app without closing the document, and this whole process consolidated everything back on the card. Anyway, maybe this will work for others, too.
    Probably once in a while I will use the tech tool to move apps to card (again) and it always releases a little extra ram
    jaharr, what do you use PowerRun for as it relates to DTG? Do you place the remaining file (Documents about 431K) on the card with PowerRun? If so, dose that pose any syncing problems with DTG? I've used the DataViz tool but don't know if I can move the remaining information.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    jaharr, what do you use PowerRun for as it relates to DTG? Do you place the remaining file (Documents about 431K) on the card with PowerRun? If so, dose that pose any syncing problems with DTG? I've used the DataViz tool but don't know if I can move the remaining information.
    Whoops, sorry if I wasn't clear. I do not use Powerrun with DTG at all. I just let Dataviz transfer everything DTG-related that it can to the card. In fact, Dataviz's site warns against moving the actual DTG app to a card. I only use Powerrun for other apps.
    I have found the same; I have a sneaking belief it is related to preference issues. Was re-building Treo from scratch; had several white screens of death with Express and even though I never ran DTG inbetween these resets, Dataviz Tech tool would release memory when I "moved applications" to the card - weird.
    Using my Pre to help run: www.at-peace.net

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Wow, I guess it's a good thing I've been doing that all along.

Yuck.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.