1.    #1  
    OK, I'm syncing at my office on Outlook and I'm syncing at home with Outlook. Why is it my appoints are doubling and tripling? What can I do to stop this?
    I believe palm desktop can delte the dupes
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

•[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]•
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    I believe it is a setting somewhere to "sync with multiple computers". Don't know what this setting will do though.

Here is a cut'n paste form the Hotsync helpfile:
    Using HotSync Manager on a Second Computer

You can use HotSync® Manager to synchronize the information on your handheld with a second computer, such as your home, laptop, or office computer. Synchronizing information on another computer allows you to maintain the same information on each computer you use.
    Note: The first time you synchronize with a particular computer, the HotSync operation might take longer than usual. Subsequent HotSync operations with that computer occur at normal speed.

To perform a HotSync operation on another computer:

1. Perform a HotSync operation with your handheld and your primary computer.
    2. Perform a HotSync operation with your handheld and your secondary computer.
    HotSync Manager automatically creates a user account on your secondary computer with the same name as that assigned to the handheld on your primary computer.
    "Undupe" is a nice utility, but if I understand you right you would like duplication not to happen in the first place.

My workaroud is to set all PIM conduits on the second computer to "Handheld overwrites Computer". This works fine with me since it is my computer at work I need to have in sync with my Treo. Of cause I miss this too sometimes when I want to sync with my home computer sometimes (sync - not overwrite). Than "Undupe" is undupable - or was it unbeatable
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    I struggled with duplicates after syncing with my home, office, and laptop computers. I bought KeySuite thinking that it would solve the problem, but it really didn't help.

I ended up using Yahoo Intellisync (free) to sync Outlook on the 3 boxes and I sync the 650 to my home computer when I need to update it. Overall it works pretty well. Once in a while Intellisync gets confused and asks if it can add 150 (or so) contacts or appointments to Outlook and I have to click CANCEL! Of course, all your data is on their servers, so it can be a security concern for some users as well.
    Is there a program/app that CORRECTLY recgonizes and auto deletes non-PIM duplicated files?
    ###
    Quote Originally Posted by treozoic
    I struggled with duplicates after syncing with my home, office, and laptop computers. I bought KeySuite thinking that it would solve the problem, but it really didn't help.

I ended up using Yahoo Intellisync (free) to sync Outlook on the 3 boxes and I sync the 650 to my home computer when I need to update it. Overall it works pretty well. Once in a while Intellisync gets confused and asks if it can add 150 (or so) contacts or appointments to Outlook and I have to click CANCEL! Of course, all your data is on their servers, so it can be a security concern for some users as well.

Great Avatar !!
    Kevmaster, thats what undupe does.
    http://www.stevenscreek.com/palm/undupe.html