1.    #1  
    Current version: Voice Dial v. 1.1.01. Released: 05/03/2005
    Improved recognition with large Contact lists
    Improved audio playback quality
    Reduced RAM requirements (execution space)
    Recognition for new Contacts is now a background task

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...cedialing.html
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Thanks for the post! I've been waiting for the update, which is why I check Treocentral every day. I tried the previous version, and it NEVER worked for me, not even once. Kept getting an error message. Called PalmOne, on the phone for 2 hours, couldn't solve the problem. Called VoiceSignal and was told about the update coming. Just downloaded it, worked great, immediately registered. Thanks again Millerhifi!
    how does Voice Dialing compare to Voice Dialer? please tell me they arent the same app. haha
    Thanks for the POST! Downloaded it immediately and the "fixes" were as advertised.

Cheers, Perry
  5.    #5  
    I like that it has a smaller footprint now!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    It would be very nice if Voice Dialing allowed the use of Categories. I only want to voice activate my category called cellphone which has about 75 entries not every number in my contact list whxi has 3068 entries.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    I like that it has a smaller footprint now!
    Mine actually got larger......after installing the older one it was 1.0 MB though it seemed to grow over time to 2.0 MB......this one starts off at 1.5 and let's hope it stays there.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    It would be very nice if Voice Dialing allowed the use of Categories. I only want to voice activate my category called cellphone which has about 75 entries not every number in my contact list whxi has 3068 entries.
    I don't understand. You tell it exactly which number you want it to call.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    I don't understand. You tell it exactly which number you want it to call.
    What he is saying is, he can't tell the phone to "Call Joe Blow @ work" cause he has 3,068 contacts and the limit is 3,000.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    Isn't there a Treo equivalent of the old MultiBook that let you keep two phonebooks ? or perhaps export your entire contacts list into a database program and just put those 75 in your address book.

Alternately, I imagine someone could come up with a utility that let you keep "Contacts A " and "Contacts B". Launching it, it would copy say A to memory from the SD card and then if you ewanna switch, you have it pull A outta memory, save it to the card as ContactsA...and then have Contacts B loaded into memory.

However it wouldn't seem like a big deal for Voice Signal to track categorie sf have Palm enable an extra field for "Voice Signal Accessible"

Either that or pick a fight with 68 people <g>.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    What he is saying is, he can't tell the phone to "Call Joe Blow @ work" cause he has 3,068 contacts and the limit is 3,000.
    Ahhh I get it.