Hello everyone, I just downloaded the demo Mp3ringer and Im having troublle setting it up. When I go to sound preferences and turn the Alert Volume off no mp3 will play but when the volume is up my default ringer plays along with the mp3, what am I doing wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by qtqc
    Hello everyone, I just downloaded the demo Mp3ringer and Im having troublle setting it up. When I go to sound preferences and turn the Alert Volume off no mp3 will play but when the volume is up my default ringer plays along with the mp3, what am I doing wrong.
    goto the sound prefs app and set both Known and Unknown caller ringtones to "silent" or "no sound" on the T650.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I have the treo 600, will it still work?
    Quote Originally Posted by qtqc
    I have the treo 600, will it still work?
    yes. goto the Phone app, select menu key on the keyboard, select Options->Sound Prefs then tap on the Tones button and set them both to "silent"
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I do not have a 'silent' option on my 600???
    Quote Originally Posted by circpro
    I do not have a 'silent' option on my 600???
    in mp3ringer menu you can recreate the silent ringtone or email support@toysoft.ca