1.    #1  
    If so, what do you use it for? What do you automate?
    WHen my Treo 650 kept resetting due to crazy installations/destallations and such, I used MacroPlay to automate the YAHM / FontHack settings. I like all of my fonts to be really really samll. I used MacroPlay to convert about 15 steps to one simple press of a button. It worked great. never a problem. Fortunately, my Treo is much more stable now since the firmware upgarde. I have not used MacroPlay since.
    I've used Macroplay for a long time, but with the addition of several programs that will make multiple changes/settings to profiles(i.e. ScheduleCare), there is less of a need. I had hoped to use it to switch back & forth between "show pictures" in Blazer, because that switch is a little buried, but that doesn't work too well because MacroPlay can't be called from within another program. I e-mailed the author and he said he is "thinking" about that change. I believe that would launch MacroPlay to a must have program; but not using it as much as I thought I would, right now. Take care, Kevin.
    Using my Pre to help run: www.at-peace.net

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)