Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by murph71
    I have this loaded, but recently received an email (via Snapper) with a Word attachment. Could not open it... Sd there was a previous version installed... and it wouldn't allow me to open it. I guess this is the first time I've tried to open a Word document since adding Dataviz. Anyone else have this issue? Is there something I am missing?

Thanks.
    Word for me works, but Powerpoint not.
    Ciao

Ettore
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by murph71
    I have this loaded, but recently received an email (via Snapper) with a Word attachment. Could not open it... Sd there was a previous version installed... and it wouldn't allow me to open it. I guess this is the first time I've tried to open a Word document since adding Dataviz. Anyone else have this issue? Is there something I am missing?

Thanks.
    I am not sure. Sounds like there is a conflict. I would erase DataViz completely off the Treo and then try re-installing the most current version, to see if that clears up the conflict. If that fails, check out the Dataviz website for some support or solutions.

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    I am not sure. Sounds like there is a conflict. I would erase DataViz completely off the Treo and then try re-installing the most current version, to see if that clears up the conflict. If that fails, check out the Dataviz website for some support or solutions.

Cheers, Perry.
    thanks. I'll try it as that may be easier than following the instructions above!
    Perry just wanted to let you know that the new dataviz tech too was out now. You can find it here.

DataVizTechTool
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    Perry just wanted to let you know that the new dataviz tech too was out now. You can find it here.

DataVizTechTool
    Documents to go 8.001 has the application manager embedded.

Ciao

Ettore
    Ciao

Ettore
    Ya but the built in manager dosent have the advanced options or the uninstall option
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    Ya but the built in manager dosent have the advanced options or the uninstall option
    what you can do with the advamced options ?
    Ciao

Ettore
    ok, thanks. I just used it to free some space moving the app to tha SD card.
    Ciao

Ettore
    Well, it did it's thing, went from 6.1 to 10.4 free (only had Docs to Go Installed for 2 days, with moderate use)

After the "move", I opened docs to go, opened a doc, closed the doc, **RESET**

hmmmmmm
  10.    #91  
    What version of Docs to Go? Has to be 7.006 or above, I believe.

Have you resolved this issue?

Cheers, Perry.
    Not sure but doesn't DTG 8 have the techtool feature builtin in now?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  12.    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Not sure but doesn't DTG 8 have the techtool feature builtin in now?
    Thanks, gfunkmagic!!

Apparently, Yes and No. See posts #85 & #86

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 12/07/2005 at 07:35 PM.
    On the topic of freeing some memory...

You can get a smidgen more by deleting any copies of MathLib you might have accumulated in your RAM.

Many apps need this library, and so install it by as part of the app's installation process, but it isn't needed on the Treo 650 because, happily, there's already a copy in ROM.
    I don't have a copy in my RAM. I must not be running the right programs :-)
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  15.    #96  
    Couldn't resist!

Bumping my pet thread to the top. . . . . . .

3,000 !!

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 12/29/2005 at 03:20 PM.
    Is there a doc with instruction on the Advanced Options?
  17.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoulart
    Is there a doc with instruction on the Advanced Options?

Not sure, when I get some free time tonight I will go knock around the DataViz web site and see if they have one.

Cheers, Perry
    Thanks Perry. I tried that but perhaps my investigation skills aren't up to par
  19.    #100  
    Well, it's been a month.

Bump.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast