Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Shimon

    ChatterEmail now has a new feature called a Summary Mailbox that basically consolidates multiple IMAP folders into a single view by day. In other words, if you have 2 folders and get 6 messages in each- the Summary Mailbox view will show all 12 on that day.

    2Day! now shows each folder with a count and you can navigate to whichever one you want.

    I suggest a new Monitoring option for ChatterEmail that you can either check or uncheck to also monitor the Summary Mailbox. Add a count to it also. This way a user can either just get a total of Chatter emails or opt for the folder by folder method as it is now.

    Looks like ChatterEmail creates a separate ChatterSummary.pdb for this.

    Thanks. Let me know if you need any files.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by experiment626
    Shimon

    ChatterEmail now has a new feature called a Summary Mailbox that basically consolidates multiple IMAP folders into a single view by day. In other words, if you have 2 folders and get 6 messages in each- the Summary Mailbox view will show all 12 on that day.

    2Day! now shows each folder with a count and you can navigate to whichever one you want.

    I suggest a new Monitoring option for ChatterEmail that you can either check or uncheck to also monitor the Summary Mailbox. Add a count to it also. This way a user can either just get a total of Chatter emails or opt for the folder by folder method as it is now.

    Looks like ChatterEmail creates a separate ChatterSummary.pdb for this.

    Thanks. Let me know if you need any files.
    I will look at it.

    Marc - if you're here - can you send me (email) any documentation on the structure of this pdb ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3. #3  
    Did this go anywhere?
    Charliec
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec View Post
    Did this go anywhere?
    Honestly - dont remember how it went...

    What do you see in 2day ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5. #5  
    See all mailboxes in Chatter that I have active - would like to restrict it - my personla choice wold be just the inbox. I do not care to know how many "sent" emails there are, or other...so the ability to click on/off of each Chatter emailbox would be great. For Snappermail, only my Inbox shows, but I am running that as POP3. THANKS!
    Charliec
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec View Post
    See all mailboxes in Chatter that I have active - would like to restrict it - my personla choice wold be just the inbox. I do not care to know how many "sent" emails there are, or other...so the ability to click on/off of each Chatter emailbox would be great. For Snappermail, only my Inbox shows, but I am running that as POP3. THANKS!
    Hi,

    Afraid this is not possible right now.
    It's a hell of a thing to implement, too.

    BTW - sent folder should not show up - only inbox folders
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. #7  
    Yes, it is monitoring "sent Items" - and that alone is huge on my Treo - lots of email every day - so i ahve to turn monitoring off becasue I really do not care how many emails are in sent, or other sub folders - I only want to know/be notified when a new email comes IN
    Charliec
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec View Post
    Yes, it is monitoring "sent Items" - and that alone is huge on my Treo - lots of email every day - so i ahve to turn monitoring off becasue I really do not care how many emails are in sent, or other sub folders - I only want to know/be notified when a new email comes IN
    Hi,

    Can you tell me what you see in 2day's "Monitoring" preferences page when you select "Expand folders" ?

    Did you set the indexes on each folder there ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  9. #9  
    Shimon, it is working for me. Ben
  10. #10  
    Chatter: Inbox (Default)
    Chatter: Deleted Items (Default)
    Chatter: Sent (Default)
    Chatter: Steve (Default)

    Each of these has a check to the left. WHen I try to disable any one of them, they all disable. NOTE: These are the only Chatter mailboxes that I save for 2 days on Chatter - all the others (I have 30+ folders under the main Inbox) I do not save - and 2Day does not see them, which is fine.

    Sent and Deleted are DEFINITELY monitored on my 2Day.
    Charliec
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec View Post
    Chatter: Inbox (Default)
    Chatter: Deleted Items (Default)
    Chatter: Sent (Default)
    Chatter: Steve (Default)

    Each of these has a check to the left. WHen I try to disable any one of them, they all disable. NOTE: These are the only Chatter mailboxes that I save for 2 days on Chatter - all the others (I have 30+ folders under the main Inbox) I do not save - and 2Day does not see them, which is fine.

    Sent and Deleted are DEFINITELY monitored on my 2Day.
    Hi,

    There is no way currently to disable specific folders.
    However - Sent & Deleted should not appear on the list...
    Please contact me via email (contact(at)shsh(dot)com) so we can try and resolve this.

    Thanks
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions