Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    First time I returned it, it was due to it freezing up. Sprint replaced it with a refurbished model which worked great unitl yesterday when I noticed an orange spot(s) on the screen. I called Sprint they said take it to the store. From what I read on other posts which discuss the orange boltch or scratch, they will once again replace it. Does anyone think that if I make enough racket they will upgrade me to the 650? Has anyone else attempted this? How did it work out?
    It's worth a try, what have you to lose? But I don't think they're obligated to.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I had 5 600's replaced in 3.5 mos. I did get a new 600 last time but was told they couldn't upgrade me to a 650.

Good Luck
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    I've had 3 in the past 7 months. Guess that's not as bad as some but what the hell is wrong with these things? You would think that with press like this that Treo would get their act together. The only good thing is that the next time Verizon has to replace it they will either give me another phone with the same features in the same price range (hopefully they will have the 650 by then) or they will upgrade me to something else less the difference.