Wireless Keyboard w/ Treo 650

Hello Treo Members:

Has anyone purchased the new wireless keyboard that goes with the Treo from Palm? What's your experience like? Is it worth the $70? Please let me know. Thank you.
    Last edited by Miko; 05/02/2005 at 10:06 PM.
    Which wireless keyboard? I have the Palmone wireless universal keyboard, and I think its awesome. Yet I've come to realize, unless you are a stenographer, or have taken typing all 4 years of high school, there really is no significant speed difference as opposed to using the treo keypad. And yes. It was well worth the $40 bucks I paid for it on ebay (Got the leather sidecase free with purchase).
    I found the lowest price for the keyboard on Amazon.com. I type MUCH faster on the full size keyboard than using the Treo keyboard. It is great for long meetings, detailed note-taking, or drafting documents on the road.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I found the lowest price for the keyboard on Amazon.com. I type MUCH faster on the full size keyboard than using the Treo keyboard. It is great for long meetings, detailed note-taking, or drafting documents on the road.
    How much? And was this price "after" a visit from the rebate fairy?