1.    #1  
    I want to buy one of those skin cases from the treo store, but I see that it covers the 5 way and the bottons on the face. How do you use it with these botton covered? Has anyone played NESem with this thing on?
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgarza
    I want to buy one of those skin cases from the treo store, but I see that it covers the 5 way and the bottons on the face. How do you use it with these botton covered? Has anyone played NESem with this thing on?
    The buttons will work as normal and you will still have to press them, the skin simply places a protective covering over them.
    I actually think that the skin case improves use of these buttons! I was fairly surprised, but the skin case is molded to the shape of the buttons and I find that the 5-way is a bit easier to use. Not that it was bad before, but it's really easy now to hit the right direction key and not hit the center button, and vice versa.
    I never had any trouble using the buttons and have herd others also say the up, down, left and right buttons were easier to use with the skin on.