1.    #1  
    Good Night.
    All my Camera Pictures are located on my SD External Card. When time to HotSync they do not copy or move into my desktop PalmOne directory. Were are the settings to change so that I can HotSync my Camera Pics into my Desktop ?
    Thank you.
    Louis
    Louis-
    The only way I know how to do it is to:

1. Click on Camera.
    2. Click on the upper right hand corner, and select your "SD card".
    3. All photos in that location should be displayed. Highlight the ones you want to move to the Treo.
    4. Click the upper left hand corner where it says "Picture".
    5. Select "Move", and select the place you want to move them to, like "Unfiled" or "Private".
    6. Hotsync. Your photos will show up on your desktop PalmOne directory.
    7. If you want to keep the photos on your card, you will have to move them back to the SD card using the above directions.
    8. May I suggest you look at Power Run as an alternative to moving stuff from your Treo to your desktop. It is fantastic.

Smarter people than I will probably post after this with easier instructions. I'm just trying to help out in a timely manner.
  3.    #3  
    eEditor,
    Thank you very much for your suggestion (Power Run) I will download the demo.
    Louis
    Where in the Directory are you looking?
    Can they be viewed in Palm Desktop?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Why does everyone claim that the pics on the card cant sync? Mine have always synced with no special settings. In fact it took some time to get rid of some on my PC as they get backed up in at least 2 places. My pictures/Palmone and Palmone(or handspring)/photos They can be viewed in the Palmone Desktop software as well.
    sxtg

The only way that I have been able to transfer mine to the desktop from my 600 is to first transfer from the card to main memory. If I do that then a hot sync will transfer them //program/palmone/Treo Pictures/username/catagory. I can then see them in the desktop and view them.

I have not been able to transfer them directly from the card. I am using the standard software that came with my Cingular Treo 600. Sure would like to be able to transfer directly from the SD card.
    Quote Originally Posted by sempka
    sxtg

The only way that I have been able to transfer mine to the desktop from my 600 is to first transfer from the card to main memory. If I do that then a hot sync will transfer them //program/palmone/Treo Pictures/username/catagory. I can then see them in the desktop and view them.

I have not been able to transfer them directly from the card. I am using the standard software that came with my Cingular Treo 600. Sure would like to be able to transfer directly from the SD card.
    My bad I didn't realize this was in the 600 forum. I am using the 650. I never used the 600 cam so I don't know anything about its syncing functions
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Where in the Directory are you looking?
    Can they be viewed in Palm Desktop?
    Insertion, To answer your question about directories;
    My T600 Camera Pics are located on my Ext Card ; External card/DCIM/
    On my External Card I realized there is also a SubDirectory call; External Card/DCIM/PalmPhotos. This SubDirectory is empty. Maybe this should be the location were the Cam Pic's must be located to HotSync! If this is the case, Were can I change the target location for my Cam Pic's on my External Card?

In my Internal Memory there are pictures that I am using for Caller ID Photo. They are synch to my PC in; D:/PalmOne/TreoPictures/Username/Unfiled.
    Louis