1.    #1  
    Also has the stability and call volume been improved?
    Here.

Yes, many of us have reported improvements in both areas, though some unfortunate souls have reported adverse effects. Use at your own risk.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro
    I'm in the UK using an unlocked 650 on Vodafone, and was interested if anyone else in the UK has upgraded from 01.15 to 01.23?

I guess the country I'm in is irrelevant, as the phones haven't been released in the UK yet (so must have come from somewhere else), but I was just curious as I'm with Vodafone and not Cingular, or Sprint.

Thanks.
    I'm a Brit in Bermuda using 1.23 on an unlocked GSM 650 phone and it seems absolutely fine. No problems at all so far except slightly low volume on speaker and earpiece. GSM service is pretty much standard worlwide, that's the idea of GSM, worldwide portability, right?
    I thought everyone else was saying that 1.23 (or 1.21) was supposed to improve the speaker and earpiece volume.
    Results vary. Many (most?) have reported improvement, but some have reported the opposite. Nobody has yet figured out any correlation.
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro