1.    #1  
    Has anyone atteneded the recent roadshow, any exciting news or any coupons for a new Treo?
  2.    #2  
    No one has been? Can't be!!!!
    I'm going in NYC on May 17th. I'll report in after.

Norman
    Quote Originally Posted by pcboy70
    I'm going in NYC on May 17th. I'll report in after.

Norman
    I'll hopefully be going too...I wonder how many treocentral posters will be there...
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I just went to the one in Atlanta yesterday. The first hour was a tour of the 650 itself. No new information. the second hour was a series of demonstrations of some third party aps. All the vendors were set up at the back of the room. I did learn a few things and might even buy an OWA client.

The coupon at the end of the show was if your company buys 5 T650s you will get 2 free. This show was targeted to the IT manager. I work for a small firm and I don't see that happening. Onr interesting thing is you could mix and match between unlocked, tmo, cinular, Sprint, etc....

hth,

Mac
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    buy 5 at the full retail price or was it at a promotional rate?
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Regular price it looks like. The card states: "This offer is not good in combination with any carrier special pricing or other PalmOne or carrier offers." FWIW.

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    I was/am supposed to go to the one in toronto on May 12th, however I cannot make it anymore as I am working now...awwwwww hamburgers
    Quote Originally Posted by McTreo
    Regular price it looks like. The card states: "This offer is not good in combination with any carrier special pricing or other PalmOne or carrier offers." FWIW.
    I heard there was a 1-800 number associated with this. Could you call and verify that the Treos are indeed full price or at least PM me the number and I'll find out? I'm basing my decision to attend the NYC May 17 roadshow on this price so I would really love to have this information.

thanks in advance
    ill be at the philly one on the 19th
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I called Palm1. Pricing as follows:

Unlocked - $699
    Sprint - $599
    Cingular - $549

They will start discounting above 10 units.

Mac

Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McTreo
    I just went to the one in Atlanta yesterday. The first hour was a tour of the 650 itself. No new information. the second hour was a series of demonstrations of some third party aps. All the vendors were set up at the back of the room.
    No surprise, the Houston show (5/5) was the same stuff. Though several glitches, hangups and a Treo crash made it seem kinda Micro$oft-like. The guy did cover up the crash well hiding it and blaming PDAReach for coming unplugged.