1.    #1  
    Sorry for such a basic question. Am new to my Treo 600 and love it. Have copied some mp3 files to my SD card.

But, how can I delete files from my SD card? When I go to delete and choose the card, it does not show anything on my card to delete, guess because mp3 files are not "apps"

So, how can I delete files from my card?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by corysimek
    Sorry for such a basic question. Am new to my Treo 600 and love it. Have copied some mp3 files to my SD card.

But, how can I delete files from my SD card? When I go to delete and choose the card, it does not show anything on my card to delete, guess because mp3 files are not "apps"

So, how can I delete files from my card?

Thanks.

Install this. If you have trouble figuring it out once it's installed, come back.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Wow thanks for the FileZ program. Seems like a pretty powerful and useful utility.

So with FileZ I was finally able to see everythingon my card, all the MP3 files. But when I select any of them and go to delete them, I get a message that says "This operation can't be performed on a card (External Card)"

So I am getting close, but still can not delete. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Cory
    Well...yes, you are doing something wrong

Not exactly sure what though. I'm assuming the card isn't write protected?

Also, in the menu, make sure you first "Unselect All", and then select the song(s)

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    Ok I think I figured it out. Initially the ROM box in the upper right corner was checked. I unchecked that and then deleted no problem. Not sure if it was just a swift kick but now it works.

One last question I hope - how do I reformat an SD card on my Treo?
    Card Info icon.
    Once there, tap the Menu key (or hit the upper left with your stylus.)