Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    How about page 1 of the end user manual, or, is your mouth already wide open awaiting the input of spoon-fed knowledge? Careful not to cut your month on the edges of the spoon.

Seriously, why the heck would you purchase a phone and then start a new thread asking for issues that have already been addressed?.

Are you simply so special that you can circumvent good Internet etiquette, are we worthy to help you?

Ringtones & Cool Programs - Do a search, this has been covered almost to the point of exasperation. I've seen at least 50 posts talking about "What do you have on your Treo" and "How do I get ringtones!?"

Seriously, cut us a break. The information is already out there in a plethora of topics. I don't think it's too much to ask from you to search/browse the existing wealth of information before requesting individual help. If after actually doing something (such as research) other than [New Thread] you require help, I'm sure there are many members who are willing to sacrifice their free time to assist you. To not even attempt to find the answers yourself before posting is an insult to everyone here.
    Tell us how you really feel...
  2. hsk
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsu2001
    I just got the treo 650 and I have no idea where to start. Any recommendations? I am not a techie......How do i change ringtones, etc. any cool programs and how do i download?
    Seriously, the reason why you want to search first is because you get instant answers, as opposed to having to wait for some kind soul to post the answer. Whenever I have a real technical problem (as opposed to just airing my views on something) I do a search and most times I get the answer before I need to post. It's not (really) because kind souls are few and far between around here when the answer's been posted before.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12