1.    #1  
    I installed the Sprint 1.08 update the day it was released and notcied immediate improvements in BT volume. Lately (past 3 weeks) I have to repeat myself more often and am told the audio sounds "choppy" over the 660 headset.

I've heard about a "deteriorating audio" problem with the 1.08 update, but curious is this applies to BT or if any of you 660 users have experienced the same thing with your headset. Thanks!
    I uodated the day 1.08 came out and have not had a problem with my HBH-660. The sound improvements have remained stable. I know this sounds obvious, but could a volume setting have changed?
    Quote Originally Posted by singersong
    I installed the Sprint 1.08 update the day it was released and notcied immediate improvements in BT volume. Lately (past 3 weeks) I have to repeat myself more often and am told the audio sounds "choppy" over the 660 headset.

I've heard about a "deteriorating audio" problem with the 1.08 update, but curious is this applies to BT or if any of you 660 users have experienced the same thing with your headset. Thanks!

I am experiencing this exact problem. My situation is identical. Anyone else? Any solutions?
    C~Money
    ~Treo 600 ~~> Treo 650 (Sprint PCS)
    ~Sony Ericsson HBH-660 & Jabra EarGel
    ~Vaja i-Volution T-65 (Caterina Steel Gray)
    ~Sandisk 1GB Ultra II Secure Digital SD Card
    ~pa1mOne cradle (w/extra battery)

4.    #4  
    So apparently we are the only ones with this problem. Anyone?
    My SE 660 seems to be getting worse as well. People are now asking me to repeat myself over and over more often now. ANd its not since the Sprint update, its only been since the past 2 weeks or so. I dunno what it is. ALso seems I am getting less battery life as the days go on. Maybe there is a correlation?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Any new news regarding this problem?? Mine is doing the same thing.