1.    #1  
    Has anyone heard of this company or bought their Treo 650 cradle?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...bosnation0e-20

I am tempted, but last feedback was in September of 2004!

CYF
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I have one on my nightstand (just for charging). Picked it up on Ebay for around $25. Works OK, but doesn't have the compartment to charge the spare battery. Blue LED on the front comes on when you plug it into a USB port, but it only charges from the AC adapter (which has a cylindrical DC connector rather than the one that will go into the Treo).

Egripped T650 fits better into this one than the Palm one. You just have to trim a little off the side appliques.

Hope this helps...
    If this is the one recently sold on eBay, the seller recently recalled all he sold due to a "manufacturing defect". Some people have had no issues with the cradle, and I've not seen any details on what the defect is. There are several threads in this forum discussing the Ebay cradle.
    I wonder how many of us got that email and when? I'm quickly getting the impression that maybe he sells the cradles, collects the money, and *then* orders them from the manufacturer, passing the wait on to us. Am I way off base here?
    Quote Originally Posted by peng1can
    I wonder how many of us got that email and when? I'm quickly getting the impression that maybe he sells the cradles, collects the money, and *then* orders them from the manufacturer, passing the wait on to us. Am I way off base here?
    In all fairness, I bought one from the same batch of "defective" units that had shipped just hours before the recall was announced.
    The transaction went extremely smooth, and the cradle arrived in just 2 days. The Cradle has so far served me well with no problems what so ever. Happy to say its the best $15 bucks I've spent in a while. The ones on Amazon look EXACTLY like the cheap ones on Ebay. That's not to say they are.
    I just wanted to say I had a pleasent experience (others here have not)
    with this seller ( http://stores.ebay.com/mobilestore1) Good Luck.