Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    durex, i was just like you 2 years ago when i bought my treo 600... I WAS SO FU$%*#ING SHOCKED that no one and i mean NO ONE had even a half assed solution to this issue...so i quit my job, mortgaged my paid off house, bmw m3 and ford lighting show truck in order to try to solve this problem...rather then just complain about it.
    lol... you know, I hesitated before pressing submit to my previous post... ah well- guess one flame deserves another. heh

I guess I'm simply not familiar enough with all of the other things this can do. looking at the options on the lite version all I saw was allowing syncing of exchange stuff minus email. I knew activesync and versamail are much cheaper than this (or even free) and appeared to offer the same functionality. I didn't compare it to other products because as you'll notice in the previous posts here- no one else suggested any other products.

I admit I didn't go through the proper 'troubleshooting' channels of figuring why it didn't work, but after seeing the price tag, knew there would be no way I could justify swinging that kind of cash for something like this.
    Last edited by durex; 10/08/2005 at 08:57 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12