Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    to put agendus in the rom do you copy actnames.prc from a current install to sd then add it to the rom? then you don't have to install agendus, it has no other files?

thank you
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmer
    so... where does your wiki reside now? I found a cached version @ google but that may not be up to date.
    MTDN is restructing the Wiki's....you can go here for now

http://shadowmite.com/wiki/index.php...nd_Rom_Hacking
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    is there any way to install the Sprint ROM on a GSM TREO 650? I want to do this because Sprint is the only provider that has come up with an update to support BMW carkits. I originally had Cingular ROM but then switched to unlocked GSM but that didn't help with my carkit problem, I'm hoping by doing this it might work...
    100th, I know you don't do requests, but are you planning on building any custom roms based on 1.28, just like you did for 1.23?
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    I made a detailed Wiki entry. Feel free to add comments or your own experiences.
    When I click the WIKI link, it's a blank page.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234