1.    #1  
    http://reviews.cnet.com/palmOne_Treo...4.html?tag=top

That is the link to CNET's review of the t650.... here is an excerpt:

Nevertheless, the memory has caused a lot of hubbub, especially among Treo 600 users who upgraded, then discovered that their files suddenly gobbled up more memory. PalmOne is promising a ROM software update to alleviate the problem, and the company has offered to send a free 128MB SD card to anyone who has memory management issues. Whether you get it from PalmOne or buy it yourself, the bottom line is that a nice, big SD card is a must-have accessory for the Treo 650.

Has anyone received this free card or know how to get it>
    Uh oh....
    Latest moBlog shot:
    I think they aren't offered anymore for Sprint customers. Are they still giving them to Cingular customers? I already got mine. . .
    wow a free card...will it stop that darn blinking star?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    wow a free card...will it stop that darn blinking star?
    Made me laugh, but I wonder how many will get your humor?

I just ordered my card for a Cingular phone, so the offer is still valid....

http://web.palmone.com/support/sd.jhtml
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    AS per Pa1m One:

The Treo 650 smartphone memory issue has now been addressed with our latest firmware update, this free SD card offer is no longer available to Sprint customers.

Thanks

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by hahnyc87
    http://reviews.cnet.com/palmOne_Treo...4.html?tag=top

That is the link to CNET's review of the t650.... here is an excerpt:

Nevertheless, the memory has caused a lot of hubbub, especially among Treo 600 users who upgraded, then discovered that their files suddenly gobbled up more memory. PalmOne is promising a ROM software update to alleviate the problem, and the company has offered to send a free 128MB SD card to anyone who has memory management issues. Whether you get it from PalmOne or buy it yourself, the bottom line is that a nice, big SD card is a must-have accessory for the Treo 650.

Has anyone received this free card or know how to get it>
    I got my card back when. Big deal. It is collecting dust. Why do I need it when I have a 512 and a 1gb. It's essentially useless and adds insult to the memory problem.
    Cingular users have from 1 week to 2 weeks to grab one. That is I presume that they will stop offering it once the new mem fix comes out rumored to be between the 5th and 15th of May. The freebie has more than served its purpose for me. I have used up about 30 MB on my card mostly with goofy junk like funny movies and stuff that I could easily do without. 128 MB is way more than I need unles I opt for a GPS outfit and wanna carry the entire US maps with me at once.
    For any that want to read over the last time we covered this one you can read all the chatter here in this old thread.