Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    I think we're going in circles here unless I'm misunderstanding you. I have dbscan. I used it. It resets every single time I use it so it doesn't clean up the bad appointments/calendar entries. I can't sync it (because of the bad entries) so I don't know what to do now. How do I "export" my data to a file if all my data is only on my Treo and I can't sync to my computer?...
    Ahhh, I got you now. If all your data is in your Treo, then the only 2 ways I know to get it out area either with a hotsync (which doesnt work for you) or with another Palm device. You can beam over the stuff or copy the db file over. However, getting it off to another device wont help since the same reason it wont sync on your Treo may prevent the other device from doing it as well, and you need to get the data off the Treo and onto a PC.

Do you have any appointments on your PC at all? They got to the Treo somehow in the first place. You may have to go back to what you have on the PC now and re-enter anything you have since. If you don't have a previous calendar DB in your PC somewhere, then I ran out of ideas. Sorry.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    Ahhh, I got you now. If all your data is in your Treo, then the only 2 ways I know to get it out area either with a hotsync (which doesnt work for you) or with another Palm device. You can beam over the stuff or copy the db file over. However, getting it off to another device wont help since the same reason it wont sync on your Treo may prevent the other device from doing it as well, and you need to get the data off the Treo and onto a PC.

Do you have any appointments on your PC at all? They got to the Treo somehow in the first place. You may have to go back to what you have on the PC now and re-enter anything you have since. If you don't have a previous calendar DB in your PC somewhere, then I ran out of ideas. Sorry.
    I enter all my appointment info into the Treo directly and rarely had ever done a hotsync to Outlook on my PC so I basically have nothing on my PC and all on my Treo.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12